Night skiing, pure magic!
Fom January night skiing will be back in Bormio! Discover the emotion of skiing under the stars on a floodlit slope: a breathtaking ski run on the legendary Stelvio slope perfectly illuminated.
After the daily closing of the lifts, our expert snowmakers prepare the Stelvio slope and bring it to such a great level that’s even superior than what you would get during day time conditions.
You can ski all the way down in once on the World Cup track or take your time and make some stop along the way in the bars and restaurants to enjoy the beautiful view of Bormio by night.
Night skiing in Bormio
In 2024 night skiing in Bormio is temporarily suspended.
Appointment postponed to next season!
For this season the appointments with night skiing will continue in Santa Caterina on the Deborah Compagnoni slope.
- Saturday 17 February 2024 | Night skiing in Santa Caterina, Deborah Compagnoni slope
- Friday 08 March 2024 | Night skiing in Santa Caterina, Deborah Compagnoni slope
- Saturday 23 March 2024 | Night skiing in Santa Caterina, Deborah Compagnoni slope
Night ski pass prices
( online tickets not available for 2024)
- Adult (born from 1959 and 2006): € 20.00 | BUY ONLINE
- Senior (born in 1958 and older): € 20.00 | BUY ONLINE
- Junior (born from 2007 to 2014): € 14.00 | BUY ONLINE
- Baby (born in 2015 and younger): € 14.00 | BUY ONLINE
Night skiing is free for all Bormio Skipass holders with a minimum duration of 6 days.
If you need ski gear our rental is open every day