After the last two snowfalls we had this autumn and the lowering of the temperatures which led to the switch on of the snow making system we are happy to announce that the opening of the lifts is getting closer and closer. Official report follows.
Our snowmaking team reported from the mountain that the part of the ski area at top is 50 % ready, the slope Stella Alpina is only at 30 %.
Unfortunately the last snow storm brought wind too and that totally ruined the party.
Now we are waiting on the next snowfall which is supposed to come on Wednesday night and maybe we could decide to open the top part of ski area from Bormio 3000 to Conca Valbella.
In case of unsatisfying snowing the opening of the lifts on November 2 will not be possible. On Thursday 1 we will let you know on our website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
In the meantime the work of our snow cannons isnt' stopping to give you the chance to ski the soonest possible.
Don't forget that if you own a Bormio season pass you can already be on the slopes in November!!!!
Follow the snow cannons at work with our webcams.