Bormio. April 15, 2014
The winter season of Bormio Ski will close on April 21, 2014 and on this occasion our staff is presenting a new event which will sub in for the traditional end of season party - Pozza dei Mat - that has been unfortunately cancelled this year.
The last day of the winter will host an original contest: Wild Bob, a super fun bobsled race on the slope Stella Alpina, in fron of the crowd of Bormio 2000. The participation to the event is totally free. People who are going to join have to be over 18. You can take your bobsled from home or you can use the ones that will be provided by the organization for free. The setup for the race is as follows: three bobsled at the start (of the same team) and time keeping that stops once the last of the three arrives at the finish line. At the end of the race, great prizes for the fastest teams and not only.. In Bormio 2000 the DJ set will fire up the party.
Sale prices on single routes tickets to enjoy the beautiful view of the Alps from Bormio 2000 and Cima Bianca:
- Roundtrip ticket cableway Bormio - Bormio 2000 | € 5,00 | open from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Roundtrip ticket cablecar Bormio 2000 - Cima Bianca | € 5,00 | open from 8.45 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Roundtrip ticket cableway + cablecar Bormio - Cima Bianca | € 10,00
- Children until 8 years old enter for free if with an adult
h. 2.00 p.m. APRIL 21, 2014 | Bormio 2000
Team bobsled reace (3 persons)
- Race: descent with bobsled, three persons at a time (of the same team) along the indicated track (slope Stella Alpina-Bormio 2000). The fastest team wins. Time keeping stops when the last of the three crosses the finish line.
- Sign up: FREE. By Bormio Ski ticket offices or by email sending us the given form properly filled in. It is possible to sign up within 11.00 a.m. April 21.
- Bobsled rent: FREE. Provided by the organization in Bormio 2000 by Celso Sport
- Prizes: Bormio Ski gadgets and much more for 1st, 2nd, 3rd team and others.
- Info line: +39 346 3746375 - email@example.com
Sign in and rules form Wild Bob
©Bormio Ski Press