The lifts of Bormio Ski are closing on 8 April. For the occasion, the lifts company and all the ski instructors are pleased to invite you at the Funslope Party: a super fun ski cross race on the Funslope followed by a live music concert on the snow.
What's ski cross?
Ski cross is a type of skiing competition. Despite its being a timed racing event, it is often considered part of freestyle skiing because it incorporates terrain features traditionally found in freestyle.
Source: WikipediaThe ski cross race will take place within the Funslope, the big highlight of Bormio Ski 2017/18: a unique ski run made of big waves of snow, banked turns and gloomy-chilly tunnels.
Bormio Ski lifts closing 2018: the program of the Funslope Party
Sunday 8 April 2018
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am | Warm-up on the Funslope
- 10:00 am | Ski Cross race on the Funslope
- 12:45 pm | Group photo
- 1:00 pm | Lunch at Girasole restaurant
- 2:00 pm | Prize giving
- Following | Live music concert in Bormio 2000: INDE 107 - Alice e Davide
- 5:30 pm | FUN Party @ Bewhite & 30 m2
Registration to the race
You can sign up to the ski cross race directly at our ticket office on 25 Battaglion Morbegno Street within 6 April.
The price is only € 15 and includes:
- ski cross race
- race pack
- lunch at Girasole
Info about Bormio Ski lifts closing and Funslope Party:
email@example.com - 0342 901451
- for race participants: daily ski pass € 20
- for everybody: roundtrip ticket Bormio-Bormio 2000 € 5
- for everybody: roundtrip ticket Bormio-Bormio 3000 € 8