Happy Ski Night is back with a brand new event you definitely don't want to miss on February 7, 2013: Torchlight and "old style" skiing!
Join the wonderful ski run which will be led by the ski instructors of Bormio who will be dressed with tradional costumes. The big torchlight "snake" will start from the flat area in S. Pietro (under the famous jump) and will get all the way down to Bormio town to the Ski stadium.
For this occasion the cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 will remain open form 6 p.m. to 6.20 p.m. for those who will take part at the torchlight.
The price to join the event is only 10 € for adults (including the guide by ski instructors, torchlight and ski pass for the whole night) and 5 € for Babies, Juniors and Seniors. The detailed schedule follows:
- 6.00 p.m. meeting point at the bottom station of the cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000
- 6.30 p.m. meet the ski instructors in Bormio 2000
- 6.45 p.m. torchlight distribution in S. Pietro and start
- 7.00 p.m. arrival at the ski stadium at the bottom of the Stelvio slope
- 8.00 - 11.00 p.m cableway open for night skiing
Also, don't miss the free tasting of Taneda by the après ski! The famous after dinner drink from Valtellina!