Bormio. January 21, 2014
The white challenge of Bormio Ski has already broken one record before even getting started. Peak to Creek 2014 has in fact beated last year's achievement exceeding the number of 500 enrollments. Now we are looking forward to reach the goal of 600 participants.
We would like to remind you that you can sign up until Friday 24 before 12:00 am. The new cost to join the event is now 40.00 € (the price includes the race pack).
Check the list of people who have signed up, updated up until today, and verify if your name is on it. If you don't find it please let us know immediately by email email@example.com.
Thank you for chosing Peak to Creek, see you all at Bormio Ski on Saturday January 25!
Friday January 24
- 2:00 p.m. guided warm-up lap with Organizing Committee. Meeting at Bormio 3000
- 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. bib and chip delivery at race office (by the bottom station of cableway Bormio - Bormio 2000. Attention, please! You will be asked a 20.00 € deposit for your chip)
- 5:00 p.m. Welcome Party at BeWhite
Saturday January 25
- 8:00 a.m. bib and chip delivery at race office
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. warm-up lap (free hot tea for all participants at bar Heaven 3000)
- 10:45 a.m. race's start (return your chip immediately after the race at the bottom of the Stelvio slope)
- 12:30 p.m. free lunch at ski stadium
- 3:00 p.m. prize giving at BeWhite
- 3:30 p.m. raffle of prizes for all participants
- 4:00 p.m. Peak to Creek Party at BeWhite!
©Bormio Ski Press