On Saturday, January 14th, 2012 BormioSki in collaboration with the sports group "La Pozza dei Matt" will host the third edition of the event called Peak to Creek.
The race starts at 10:45 a.m. and will last for about 2 hours. BormioSki guarantees ski-ability with your skis on thanks to alternative slopes or links. The play up will be very little for non participants.
- Bormio 3000
- small track which takes you toValbella
- Conca Valbella
- Praimont until junction S. Ambrogio
- S. Ambrogio
- Stelvio slope
- Diagonal Carcentina (the real one of the World Cup!)
- S. Pietro's Wall
PLEASE NOTE: In great part the race will only occupy the right side of the slopes. While in the points where those are totally taken by the race you will find alternative slopes. By Ciuk (11) and the arrival (13) the connections will be guaranteed even during the race. You can cross the race while the course is free and staff will let you through.
- 2.00 p.m. trials
- 3.00 p.m. numbers and chip giving (you will be asked to pay a 20,00 € deposit)
- 5.00 p.m. Welcome Party by the bar après-ski "30 m2" with vin brulè and bonfire
- 8.00 a.m. numbers and chip giving (you will be asked to pay a 20,00 € deposit)
- 9.00 a.m.- 10.30 a.m. trials and hot the by the restaurant "Heaven 3000"
- 10.45 a.m. race starts.
Ski safe and have fun!
BormioSki and Gruppo Sportivo La Pozza dei Matt