Night skiing is a big attraction of several Italian ski resorts yearning to widen their tourist offer. Bormio is a top choice from that point of view since it can offer a beautiful 4-kilometer lightened slope served by a modern lift, the cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000. The lightened run is actually made out of two slopes: the blue one (east) Genziana and the red one (intermediate) Stelvio.
The course has a vertical drop of 727 meters: from Bormio 2000 (1,952 m) to the valley floor (1,225 m). The piste is very much satisfying especially when you hit the Stelvio, worldwide famous slope which has hosted, over the years, 46 World Cup races. Along the ski run you will encounter several mountain huts where to rest and, if you may like, dance.
The next events with the lightened slope in Bormio will be on 7, 14 and 28 February 2020 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Lightened slope in Bormio: the price of the ski pass
- Adult rate: € 16.00
- Reduced rate: € 12.00 (Baby, Junior, Senior)
Free night skiing for the owners of a lift ticket Bormio Skipass of minimum 6 days
Lightened slope: full calendar
Night skiing is also available in the close resort Santa Caterina Valfurva on the Deborah Compagnoni slope.
Here's the calendar with the next events:
- Friday 7 February 2020 Stelvio slope – Bormio
- Friday 14 February 2020 Stelvio slope – Bormio
- Saturday 22 February 2020 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina
- Friday 28 February 2020 Stelvio slope – Bormio
- Saturday 29 February 2020 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina
- Saturday 7 March 2020 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina