If skiing off-slope is your great passion, mark immediately the following dates on your calendar: on December 14-15, 2013 Bormio Ski is hosting the Event for freeride addicts, theCrazy Freeride Days!
The off-slope areas of Bormio, Vallone and Posto degli Sciatori (skiers' spot), are calling. And you must go, either if you have ever been there or not. It's a great opportunity to discover them or, instead, if you know them it's your chance to learn something about self-rescue on avalanche having a good time. The mountain guides Giuliano Bordoni, Davide Spini, Alberto Marazzi, Giovanni Ongaro and Fabio Salini sure know how to deal in an off-slope situation. It's applied theory on a snow field. Fun is guaranteed.
More details on the weekend:
- 2 days with mountain guides
- 2-day ski pass
- ski test
- super party with live music at BeWhite
- TOT. 14,00 € (without ski pass: 100,00 € / available APS rent € 30,00)
- 1 day with mountain guides
- 1-day ski pass
- ski test
- super party con live music presso BeWhite
- TOT. 75,00 € (without ski pass: 55,00 € / available APS rent € 15,00)
Info: Giuliano +39 348 8747912 - Davide +39 333 7982523