The biggest adrenaline rush of the season, the white challenge, a long a demanding run that all ski lovers have to try: PEAK TO CREEK, at its fourth edition, is looking spectacular and very fun.
The 2012 winner was Pierfederico Formenti with the incredible time of 4:32.99. Who is going to be the new king of Bormio? We can’t wait to see the answer from the race.
The competition will start at 10:45 and will last for about two hours. During the event the ski area remains open since only parts of the slopes will be used. The connections among pistes will be guaranteed everywhere.
Friday January 25, 2013
- 2.00 p.m. warm-up with Franco Colturi (ex Olympic and DH racer of the Italian National team)
- from 3.00 p.m. registration, bib and chip pick up at the race office (by the starting point of the cableway. You will be asked to give 20 € as a deposit for your chip. You will get them back right after the race)
- from 5.00 p.m. Welcome Party at the après ski BeWhite
Saturday January 26, 2013
- from 8.00 a.m. registration, bib and chip pick up
- from 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. warm-up (for all the participants warm tea at the bar Heaven 3000)
- from 10.45 a.m. race starts (please give back your chip immediately)
- from 12.30 p.m. lunch at the ski stadium
- from 3.00 p.m. prize giving at the bar après ski BeWhite
- from 3.30 p.m. prizes’ raffle for all the participants
- from 4.00 p.m. Peak to Creek Party @ BeWhite!