Climb to Bormio 3000 by cable car to admire the beauty of nature that lights up under the first rays of the sun.
3000 Sunrise, join an unforgettable event
Sunday 20 August 2023 admire the most beautiful sunrise from the 3,012 meters of Cima Bianca with a 360 degree view over the entire Alps, in the unique context of the Stelvio National Park.
When the sun rises from the east, the sky slowly turns pink, yellow, orange, red, until the sun finally comes out from above the mountains.
An exclusive experience - only 100 seats available - and a memorable memory.
Getting up early in the morning will really be worth it.
A delicious breakfast buffet awaits you at Chalet Levissima Heaven 3000 in the company of a beautiful mascot, a stuffed animal of Stelvio Park by Trudi.
3000 Sunrise: the event ticket
To join the 3000 Sunrise event on 20 August 2023 you can choose between two tickets, depending on the age of the participants:
- Adult ticket: €35
- Junior ticket (children born after 01/01/2008): €31
The price includes:
- Round-trip ticket to the Bormio 2000-Cima Bianca cableway
- Breakfast buffet
- Discount code for Bormio Rental bike rental products
- Stelvio Park plush mascot by Trudi and gadgets by Levissima
Book your tickets online
Don’t waste time, tickets are flying!
Take advantage of the online shop and reserve your exclusive place at the most unmissable event of your summer
3000 Sunrise, other useful information
- The meeting point is in Bormio 2000 at the departure station of the cable car Bormio 2000-Cima Bianca at 05:30.
- On the day of the event go directly to the entrance turnstile (without going to ticket office). Use the electronic ticket (barcode) that you have received by email after the purchase.
- In case of bad weather, the event is cancelled. You will receive an email from us informing you of the cancellation.
Also follow us on our social channels for all updates in real time.
Do you have any other questions? Contact us! We will help you solve your doubts as soon as possible
- +39 0342 901451
- or go directly to the ticket office on 25, Battaglion Morbegno Street, 23032 Bormio (SO)