On March 5 at 3:00 pm, after 24 voting days, the Photo Contest Bormio Ski 2015 has finally ended. 65 photos have battled to win the rich prizes counting up more than 50 thousand page views.
Up for grabs six prizes, three for the most voted photos and three for the best “powder”, “action” and “landscape”photos judged by a jury.
The three most voted photos:
– 1st place, with 5,310 votes, “Il meglio del mattino… una pista intatta!!” WINS 1 Bormio Season Lift Pass 2015/2016
– 2nd place, with 5,269 votes, “Tramonto infuocato..” WINS 1 Bormio Non Consecutive Lift Pass 2015/2016
– 3rd place, with 5,230 votes, “Gigante in notturna sulla Stelvio” WINS 1 Bormio seven-day Lift Pass 2015/2016
The jury also made its verdict taking its stand upon three special categories (Best Powder, Best Action and Best Landscape):
– Best Powder Photo to “Freeride Paradise” which WINS one snowboard Apo SPRAY 167
– Best Action Photo to “La mia benzina, adrenalina” which WINS one ski goggle Dragon NFXs
– Best Landscape Photo to “Heaven over Magnificent Land” which WINS one softshell Planks
In order to check out all the photos that took part at the contest go the following link. Bormio Ski and the sponsors Dragon, Apo and Planks would like to thank you all those who joined the contest by sending us their photos and voting. The photo contest will be back in 2016!