Ski slopes open in Bormio from 2 December
Are you planning a ski trip to Italy and you are not sure about which destination to pick? Following we can give you three simple reasons that will make you go for Bormio.
- The slopes are in perfect skiing conditions
Above 2,400 meters you may ski on natural snow thanks to the snowfalls occurred in November. This is very important to know since in many other Italian resorts you are actually skiing on artificial snow only. Bormio Ski’s fortune is to have a high mountain: the peak sets at 3,012 meters, as a matter of fact.
- The weather is incredible
The temperature is mild and the sun is always out. The weather is predicted to be spectacular.
- Bormio Ski is the vertical fun
The mountain has a stunning vertical drop (1,800 meters); we are already offering more than 1,000 skiable meters in this beginning of season and soon the whole drop will be available.
Ski trip to Bormio: lifts and slopes open today
- New lifts just opened: the magic carpet Gipeto, the ski lift Nevada Ovest and the chairlift Ciuk-Laghetti opened yesterday for a total of 10 lifts available out of 15
- New ski runs open: C4 Bimbi al Sole and training camp Gipeto. Also, Genziana and Bimbi al sole C2 and C3 are skiable but officially still closed.
Next scheduled openings: Genziana and Bimbi al sole C2 and C3.
In total, 23 km of slopes.