CFD (Coordinamento Famiglie con Disabili), Scuola Sci Nazionale Bormio and Handy Sport Livigno on Tuesday March 20, 2012 are organizing in collaboration with Comunità Montana, Comuni Alta Valtellina, Forze dell’ordine, Società Impianti Bormio and the participation of the elementary schools of Valdisotto and I.T.C. of Bormio the 10th day of “Ski education day for disabled people in Alta Valtellina“.
“To be different is normal in sports too”
- 09.45 a.m. meeting at the starting point of the cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000
- 10.00 a.m.gathering of all the participants in front of the the office of “Scuola Nazionale di Sci” in Bormio 2000 (reachable by car too)
- 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. the ski instructors will teach skiing and playing sports for disabled people and the tecniques and gears necessary to play with max safety. In the meantime trekking, snow mobile riding, lifts riding, sliding and other activities.
- 12.30 p.m. – 01.00 p.m. races for everyone: giant slalom, cross-country ski (free rental of gear)
- 01.00 p.m.- 03.00 p.m. lunch at the restaurant Girasole
- 03.00 p.m. – 04.30 p.m. prize giving
Click here to see the poster