FEBRUARY 29, 2016 – BORMIO
Despite the severe snow alert that would have discouraged the most courageous mountain man, Peak to Creek 2016 gave, once agian, evidence of being a superb day of sport and a great moment of sharing in Bormio (Valtellina, Italy).
The endelss ski run, that took place yesterday on the ski area of Bormio, was a great success with over 400 people registered to the event. In spite of the lowered start, from 3,000 meters to 2,500 meters, it a was a real race.
Rankings Peak to Creek 2016
- Best time category ladies: Beatrice Riva 03:12.325
- Best time category men: Mattia Bracchi 02:45.570
- Largest team: T-Power (12)
- Fastest team: Beer & Sunshine Boys Team 19:10.522
- Overall rankings Peak to Creek 2016
- Rankings categories Peak to Creek 2016
- Overall rankings ladies Peak to Creek 2016
- Overall rankings men Peak to Creek 2016
To view the results on the MySdam website click here
For further information on the event: peaktocreek.it
©Bormio Ski Press