Tonight, January 26, 2017, night skiing in Bormio will be back. The slopes Stelvio and Genziana will be available for a wonderul ski run under the stars: 4 km perfectly lightened and usual warm and fun atmosphere within the mountain huts by the slopes.
4 km artificially lightened: night skiing in Bormio is magic
- Go up to Bormio 2000 with the cableway and get ready for some magic skiing.
- The first part of the ski run is easy: you are on the blue slope called Genziana. It’s smooth skiing within the woods.
- Once you reach Ciuk (1,638 m) the level rises a little. Here you find the legendary Stelvio slope and you are facing the Muro di San Pietro (S. Peter’s Wall) whose populary comes from the World Cup DH.
- The ski run ends in Bormio. It is now time to take the cableway again for a new incredible run…
Night skiing prices
- Adult: € 16.00
- Reduced: € 12.00 (Baby, Junior, Senior)
- Time: from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Night skiing may be free in case you own a Bormio Skipass lift ticket of minimum 6 days.
Next night skiing events
Next Thursday night skiing will move to Santa Caterina Valfurva on the wonderful slope Deborah Compagnoni.
Here’s the calendar with the next night skiing events:
- Thursday Febuary 2 Deborah Compagnoni slope
- Thursday February 9 Stelvio slope
- Thursday February 16 Deborah Compagnoni slope
- Saturday February 25 Stelvio slope
- Thursday March 2 Deborah Compagnoni slope
- Thursday March 9 Deborah Compagnoni slope
ph: Enrico Pozzi
JANUARY 26 2017