Night skiing is a big attraction of several Italian ski resorts yearning to widen their tourist offer. Bormio is a top choice from that point of view since it can offer a beautiful 4-kilometer lightened slope served by a modern lift, the cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000. The lightened run is actually made out of two slopes: the blue one (east) Genziana and the red one (intermediate) Stelvio.
The course has a vertical drop of 727 meters: from Bormio 2000 (1,952 m) to the valley floor (1,225 m). The piste is very much satisfying especially when you hit the Stelvio, worldwide famous slope which has hosted, over the years, 46 World Cup races. Along the ski run you will encounter several mountain huts where to rest and, if you may like, dance.
The next event with the lightened slope in Bormio will be on Thursday February 9 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Lightened slope in Bormio: the price of the ski pass
- Adult rate: € 16.00
- Reduced rate: € 12.00 (Baby, Junior, Senior)
Free night skiing for the owners of a lift ticket Bormio Skipass of minimum 6 days
Lightened slope: full calendar
Night skiing is also available in the close resort Santa Caterina Valfurva on the Deborah Compagnoni slope.
Here’s the complete calendar:
- Thursday February 9 Stelvio slope – Bormio
- Thursday February 16 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina Valfurva
- Saturday February 25 Stelvio slope – Bormio
- Thursday March 2 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina Valfurva
- Thursday March 9 Deborah Compagnoni slope – Santa Caterina Valfurva