Bormio, 04/12/2012 – Good news concerning weather forecast. The winter days will be over starting from tomorrow with a light rise of the temperature and possible rainfall or snowfall on the Alps only in the night between Saturday and Sunday. For the pond event on Sunday we will finally see the sun again alterning some clouds.
And so the show will be on stage. The pond guys have been working since yesterday an they are about to set the ground cloth which will host the 450,000 liters of water of this unusual pool in Bormio 2000.
[Useful info on weather forecast click here]
APRIL 22, 2012
- 08.30 a.m. get your bib and contest pack in Bormio 2000
- 10.00 a.m. La Pozza dei Mat (we start off with the category Normal Picen, then Grand, Jump and finally the real Mat). The contest will be over at about 1.30 p.m.
- 02.00 p.m. Live Music in Bormio 2000 with “City Kaos” (until 17:30, last ride down from Bormio 2000 in cableway)
- 03.00 p.m. Prize giving Pozza dei Mat in Bormio 2000
- 05.00 p.m. “Feston dei mat” Party @ BeWhite & 30 m2 and lottery draw “La Pozza dei Mat”. The cost of a single ticket is only € 2.50. Find out what you can win here
- 05.30 p.m. Wet T-shirt contest @ BeWhite & 30 m2
- 09.00 p.m. Goodbye winter season 2012 – bonfire
- Season ski pass (Bormio, 4 Valleys, Alta Valtellina, Lombardia) valid for the day 22/04/12.
- Lifts open: cableway and cablecar ONLY PEDESTRIANS
- Cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 hours 8.30 a.m.- 5.30 p.m.
- Cablecar Bormio 2000-Cima Bianca hours 9.00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Roundtrip ticket Bormio-Bormio 2000 for everyone only € 8.00
- Roundtrip ticket Bormio-Cima Bianca for everyone only € 13.00
- Free entrance at the lifts for 4 year-old children and younger
- Official video of the pond by Foto Pozzi. Cost € 15
See you on Sunday guys! 😉The group Pozza dei Mat www.lapozzadeimatt.it