The Magnificent Land (so it’s called Bormio) will be speaking some British English and not only from February 17 to 22 with the English Alpine Championships which will take place on the ski area of Bormio for the fifth consecutive time.
The event has always been run successfully and it is considered a real resource for tourism. The numbers of last edition explains this much better: last year the event has brought a total of 60 minis (under 10) 160 Children,( 11 to 14) and 120 GB FIS racers, and 100 international racers from 29 different countries being represented. The whole week counted over 750 tourists from Great Britain.
Welcome to Bormio!!!
The provisional programme for 2013
- Sunday 17th February – U16 and U14 Super G Training
- Monday 18th February – NJR SL – U16 and U14 Super G
- Tuesday 19th February – NJR GS – U12 and U10 GS
- Wednesday 20th February – FIS Barsc Super G – FIS Super G – U16 and U14 GS – U12 and U10 GS
- Thursday 21st February – FIS GS – U16 and U14 SL
- Friday 22nd February – FIS SL
The Parade will be on Sunday 17th February 2013
For further information visit www.englishalpinechamps.org.uk