The date of the Bormio Bike Park opening 2019 has been confirmed. The lifts will officially be open from Saturday 6 July.
Our trail builders are already at work on the Mount Vallecetta to remove the incredible snow accumulation still present at the top of mountain. No worries, though, snowfalls are over: summer in Bormio has definitely exploded, the downhill trails are now waiting for you!
Downhill and Freeride Mountain Biking
“Adrenaline” will be the key word of our summer.
If you are a downhill enthusiast you can’t miss out our “magnificent seven”.
Seven downhill trails developed on a vertical drop of more than 1,000 meters, from Bormio 3000 (3,012 m) to Bormio 2000 (1,952 m).
A must-do ride is also represented by the freeride itinerary from Bormio 3000. An epic adventure all downhill (13 km) within the Stelvio National Park with towards Santa Caterina Valfurva.
Bormio Bike Park opening dates 2019
- Lifts open everyday from 6 July to 1 September
- And on weekends 7/8 and 14/15 September
- Cableway Bormio-Bormio 2000 from 9:00 am to 12:45 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chairlift Bormio 2000-Cimino Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Panoramic cablecar Bormio 2000-Cima Bianca from 9:15 am to 5:00 pm
The mountain of Bormio si calling. Choose mountain biking for an unforgettable experience. The selection is wide and can range from extreme to super relaxed.