Going into the wild as never been easier.
Thanks to Comunità Montana Alta Valtellina you finally have all the instruments to enjoy a wonderful trekking day:
- 2 pocket guides which describe a selection of 150 itineraries in the whole territory of Alta Valtellina.
- 6 maps.
- 110 boards all wooden made, situated at the starting point of the trails or on passage ways.
- 2700 signposts. The territory of Alta Valtellina is 900 square km. On the trekking trails there are about 870 poles with more than 2700 signs.
- 1 website: www.outdoor.altavaltellina.eu where you can set your favorite itinerary and calculate distance and time of your path. You can create your own roadbook with points of interest, services, view pictures and youtube clips. You can also see your excursion on Google Earth;
- 1500 km of trails all trackable with GPS and downloadable on www.outdoor.altavaltellina.eu;
Get on the mountain with our lifts and discover which itineraries the Vallecetta can offer. Following a selection of excursions ideal for you, your family and friends: